You are here
/ Manager Southland Tavern
This business opened late 2010 and is a very successful suburban tavern comprising a sports bar, a busy TAB operation, a substantial restaurant operation (catering bar meals as well) and an excellent gaming site.
We are seeking a Manager who has strong interpersonal skills and who enjoys fronting their business. A proven management record in the hospitality industry is essential as is the capacity to motivate and mould an effective team. The person must possess the ability, drive and enthusiasm required to successfully manage this business.
They must meet high performance standards relating to product quality and service and have sound marketing strategies to continue growing the business. An understanding of the complexities of restaurant management together with substantial food & beverage skills is preferred.
• Attractive salary.
• Performance bonus / profit-sharing
• Assistance with relocation expenses.
• Career development via transfers to other ILT businesses.
• Financial support for on-going study.
• Job satisfaction - contribute to a community owned organisation that makes a real difference to our city.
• ILT is a respected hospitality provider – join a professional management team.
Come and be part of a fun, fast paced environment with great opportunities to advance and develop your skills and career.
APPLICATIONS Your letter of application and curriculum vitae may be sent to – The Off-Premise Manager Invercargill Licensing Trust PO Box 208 INVERCARGILL 9840 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org